Kiss Cut Stickers
These Kiss Cut Stickers can be cut in any shape you want, while also leaving a wide enough border around your design for smooth peeling. Available in three sizes that can be used for a single sticker or multiple smaller ones. What’s more, there are no order minimums, so you can get a single sticker or a whole bunch—the world of stickers is your oyster.
- High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
- Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor use
- 95µ density
- Fast and easy bubble-free application
- Blank product sourced from Japan
Disclaimer: Please note that the sticker paper is white and a transparent background isn't possible.
This product is made on demand. No minimums.
Follow these tips when applying stickers:
- Apply the sticker to a clean, dust-free, oil-free, and moisture-free surface.
- After application, press the sticker down with a clean cloth to maximize the sticker’s ability to stick to the surface and avoid air bubbles.
- Make sure that the sticker is applied correctly the first time. With every reapplication, the sticker’s ability to stick will decrease.
- Apply the sticker to a flat surface only. If applied on items that bend, are round, or in a cylinder form, we can’t guarantee its ability to hold.
Find your size (Inches)
|Height 3||4||5 ½|
|Width 3||4||5 ½|
Find your size (Centimeter)
|Sizes||Print file size||Print file template|
|3″ × 3″ / 7.5 × 7.5 cm||3″ × 3″||Download|
|4″ × 4″ / 10 ×10 cm||4″ × 4″|
|5.5″ × 5.5″ / 14 × 14 cm||5.5″ × 5.5″|
Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 300 DPI We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
Create files with sRGB color profile To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
Automatic white border Note that during printing we will automatically add a white border around the solid edge of the object.
Keep the space between separate objects Leave at least 0.25'' (0.64 cm) space between the objects that needs to be cut separately.
Adhere to the safe print area Keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
Remove print file template guidelines If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
Fill the whole sheet of paper If your designs leave the borders of the sticker sheet unused, the excess paper will be cut off to save paper.
Submit a clean design When making a print file with a transparent background, make sure there are no rogue pixels still visible outside the outline of your piece. Even the slightest detail will be picked up, printed, and cut as a separate element on the sticker sheet.
Try out transparent details If you wish to have stickers with cut out elements (e.g. donut with an empty middle), make the part of the design you wish to have cut out fully transparent, and have enough space (at least 0.25'' (0.64 cm)) for the white border.