You can use flashcards to let users learn important facts about your topic.
Go to your course ➝ your Section ➝ add a new building block ➝ Flashcards
- Title of your building block.
- This is your flashcard with front and back text.
- Front side of the flashcard. Here you can add a text and a photo.
- Back of the card, when a learner turns the card over. You can add a text and a photo here.
- Check this box to shuffle the flashcards or display them in the order you set them.
- Check this box to give the user permission to skip items so that he does not have to solve this item.
- Click to add more flashcards.
- When everything is ready, click Done to save it.