Black Foot Sublimated Socks
Funky socks can spark up any casual and even classy outfit. Choose these extra comfy socks with a cushioned bottom, add some sparkle to them with your one-of-a-kind designs, and start selling online! Psst, the socks are sublimation-printed and they'll have crisp colors that won't fade.
- 60% nylon, 22% cotton, 18% spandex
- Crew length
- Cushioned bottom
- Ribbed leg
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates
- Blank product sourced from China
- Designs are printed on the leg of the sock—the foot portion is left black.
- Due to the nature of sublimation printing, we can't guarantee exact placement.
- It's not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back, especially when the design is wrapped around the product.
- The use of too many dark colors in your designs may result in faint lines of ink residue on the sides of your socks. This is caused by the ink bleeding from your graphics during the sublimation process.
- We recommend using light colors in your designs, as well as avoiding dark colors with large spaces of white around them.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
Find your size
|US men 6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US women 7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||13 - 16|
|EU 38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK 5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|Type||Sizes||Print file size||Print file template|
|Basic template||All sizes||47.35 × 20.32 cm||Download|
|Advanced template||11.84 × 20.32 cm|
Design true-to-size graphics The graphics you upload must be true to their size on the end product.
Use solid shapes and colors only Don't include photographic images, gradients, fade or blend effects. Elements like these cannot be embroidered.
Use transparent backgrounds Graphics should include transparent backgrounds. Elements outside the main design will be picked up and result in unwanted embroidery stitches on the end product.
Outline your fonts All fonts should be converted to outlines unless your graphic is in PNG format. That way you don't have to send us the font files.
Submit vector files in PDF format We highly recommend submitting your embroidery graphics as vector files (PDF). Raster graphics (PNG) can be used as well if the resolution of the graphic is at least 300 DPI.
Stay within the maximum stitch count If your graphic covers a very large part of the embroidery area, it may exceed the maximum limit of 25,000 stitches (10″ × 6″) or 15,000 stitches (4″ × 4″). In such case, your order will be put on hold.
Remove embroidery file template guidelines If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll be embroidered.
Order samples The best way to make sure your embroidery design looks the way you want is to order a sample of your work. We also recommend ordering an embroidery sample to learn about our techniques and stitch types.
Remember the side and back design option You can embroider a small design (e.g. your brand logo) on the back or either side of the hat. The design will be embroidered in flat embroidery.
Follow our embroidery guidelines Check out this page for the most common embroidery problems and tips on creating the perfect embroidery file.
Create embroidery-unique designs Embroidery is not printing, so most graphics that work on other products won't be suitable for embroidery.
Keep it simple Clean designs with bold lines and text work best for embroidery. If your design is too complex (e.g. contains gradients or intricate details), your order will be put on hold.